Monday, April 21, 2008

Travelogue #34: The Living-in-Korea Photologues October 2007-April 2008

<---Travelogue #33: A Spring Night in Hongdae
--->Travelogue #35: The Usual Suspect at Dos Tacos in Gangnam

Pictures.

I've taken many of them since I arrived here on October 23, 2007, but I too often feel afterwards that I missed the mark, that I missed the moment. Why can't this or that shot do justice to what I saw or what I felt in those singular microseconds, be they at the Great Wall or in a Seoul Language Institute classroom?




Still, some pictures work, and if they don't burst with energy and life, they at least have funny captions. Well, hopefully funny.

Here are my October 06-April 07 photologues: (Sorry, these photo links are dead. Please move on to Travelogue #35: The Usual Suspect at Dos Tacos in Gangnam. Thanks!)



Welcome to Korea- Album #1 -
first few days blurring together. I need to learn at least a little of this language, dude.

Korea Album #2 - school is in session and the leaves are brown and people be drinkin.

Korea Album #3

Korea Album #4

Korea Album #5

Korea Album #6- The Holidays Continue...

Beijing 2008- Chinese New Year!

China Album Part 2

Korea #7- Jan- Feb 2008

Fukouka, Japan/ Busan, Korea March Volume 1


fukuoka japan busan korea volume 2

Random Shots of April in Koreatown

Hongdae Nights and Mexican Food

More April in Korea- Butterfinger Pancakes


<---Travelogue #33: A Spring Night in Hongdae
--->Travelogue #35: The Usual Suspect at Dos Tacos in Gangnam




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Followers