Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Message to My Readers

It's hard to find blog competitions.

I've been looking for some in earnest without much success, but what I didn't account for is my ever-vigilant mom. Yes, my mom, a lady who once upon a time saw copying and pasting as the height of computer savvy. Things have changed, for she is now a master of Google and has found blog4reel.com.

Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!


Blog4Reel is a real-deal enterprise and I've been in contact with its showrunners. It's a grassroots organization from San Antonio, TX, and the people in charge show legitimate interest in helping aspiring writers/bloggers. Blog4Reel will be featured on a future episode of CNN Headline News "News to Me," and I've been informed that my blog might be featured on the show! Anyway please click the VOTE NOW link on the top-right of this page to register and vote for Writing the Ship to Korea. Thanks!

P.S. I hope you're not discouraged by registering to vote. Blog4Reel does this so it can distinguish legit votes from illegitimate ones. (If you have difficulties voting, let me know. I'd like to take this contest seriously.)

Thanks again!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Followers