Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Writing the Ship for One Year...

Today marks the one-year anniversary of this blog! Though I only began the Korea content in late October, I would like to extend a thank-you to anybody and everybody who's ever stumbled upon these pages to share in my Macbook tragedy, talk about crazy stories in Esquire, or argue about who or what exactly is a "goth".

Thanks. And to those of you who've caught up with me during my Korea times, I appreciate your thoughtful comments and hope to hear more of them in the future.

Until then, I'll keep writing.

June 24, 2007 : Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...
June 24, 2007: Ninja Turtles Don't Wear Denim: My Shopping Disease
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your weekly blog. You've not disappointed me yet, so keep on doing what you're doing!

JS

Followers