Friday, September 12, 2008

Thailand-bound...

Thailand is under a declared state of emergency. That being said, it might not be the perfect time to visit the protest-stricken nation, but I'm going anyway. I am Thailand-bound. Bangkok. Phuket. Here I come.

I'll be back next week with words and pictures.
Meanwhile, I'll try to stay away from these guys:


Past travels:
Travelogue #25: Diaries of the Chinese New Year, Beijing 2008
Travelogue #29: How I Ended Up at a Police Station in Fukuoka, Japan at 3am...and Somehow Found My Way Home
Travelogue #30: Can Japanese Blowfish Kill You Deliciously?
Travelogue #31: My Not-So-Lonely Planet Guide to Fukuoka, Japan and Busan, South Korea
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Just read your Seoul Diary in Eloquence...loved it...really gave me a chuckle! Brought back memories of singing Carpenters tunes with a talented taxi driver (during a traffic jam from the beef protests.) Very nice blog and great writing style! Safe Travels, Nicole

Followers